News:COIN Multipliers Prize
From AMI@Work Communities Wiki
November 2010. The COIN project has launched the Multiplier Prize, whose objective is to stimulate the collaboration between the COIN project and potential adopters/users of the COIN Interoperability and collaboration services.
The Prize is focused on awarding the best three ideas
- For test cases where collaboration and interoperability services developed in COIN could play a key role as technological enablers for business innovation and with possible future implementation as COIN pilots
- For development of additional Services to integrate the Generic Platform Services portfolio
The Prize will identify three ideas, which will be awarded with monetary prizes as follows:
- 8.000 EUR to the 1st ranked;
- 5.000 EUR to the 2nd ranked;
- 3.000 EUR to the 3rd ranked.
Participants shall send their proposal not later than 15 April 2011