Living Lab and Open Innovation Methodology
From AMI@Work Communities Wiki
Welcome to the home page of the community Living Lab and Open Innovation Methodology
The definition of Living Lab shows, that it basically a (set of) methodologies that go beyond classical engineering, product development, and business development approaches. ENoLL defines Living Labs as an open innovation environment in real-life settings in which user-driven innovation is the co-creation process for new services, products and societal infrastructures.
The aim of this community is to bring living lab practitioners, professionals, and researcher together to exchange experiences and establish levels of professional quality in operating living labs. This community is interactive and evolves by the initiative of its users and members. It aims at
- developing the Living Lab Handbook providing a structured and edited practical knowledge base,
- publishing reviewed academic publications of eJOV special issue on Living Labs, and
- meeting at the ICE conference"> as the Living Lab Conference.
- If you are a visitor you can register to join the current 1443 members of the community Living Lab and Open Innovation Methodology.
- In case you already are a member of the AMI@Work family of communities and would like to join us in the community Living Lab and Open Innovation Methodology, you just need to tick the box of our community in your profile in mySpace!
Registered members can create a news article. <DPL> namespace=News category=Living Lab and Open Innovation Methodology news count=5 shownamespace=false order=descending ordermethod=firstedit </DPL>
 New Members
Welcome to the lastest 10 new members:
- Andrea Morris
- eaknarayan paudel
- dominique lovichi
- Mary Grace Santos
- Daina Vitolina
- Dimitri Voilmy
- Paul Tomkins
- nour omar
- Horacio Morales Blum
- Germana Di Falco