From AMI@Work Communities Wiki
3D LIVE - 3D Living Interactions through Visual Environments
The 3D-LIVE project aims to develop and experiment a User Driven Mixed Reality and Immersive (Twilight) platform connected to EXPERIMEDIA facilities in order to investigate the Future Internet (FI) broadband capacity to support Real-Time immersive situations as well as evaluating both the Quality of Experience (QoE) and Quality of Services. The main objective consists to explore 3D/Media technologies and IoT in real and virtual environments in order to sense and experiment live situations.
- enter in the twilight zone.. help us pushing the limits of 3D LIVE mixed reality UX, technology and collective innovation into the future
- Join the 3D-LIVE Community by sending TEMPLATE-LetterOfSupport_3D-LIVE and access the new knowledge and networking opportunities.
 News from 3D-LIVE
Project will start 1st September 2012 and will last two years.
 Consortium Overview
- Collaborative engineering, Italy - Coordinator and WP1 Leader: UX Model and methodology - Roberto Santoro, Marco Conte
- Arts et Métiers ParisTech, France -Leads WP2 “Design the 3d-Live Platform” - Simon Richir
- CERTH-ITI, Greece -Leads WP3 “Prototype the 3d-Live Platform” - Petros Daras
- IT Innovation, UK -Leads WP4 “Experimentation” - Michael Boniface
- Cyberlightning, Finland -Leads WP5 “Dissemination and Exploitation” - Esa Posio
- sportsCurve, Germany -Leads Location based system - Christian Stammel